ROMI ES Series
Plastic Injection Moulding Machines
The ROMI ES 300 hybrid injection moulding machine was developed to make plastic parts that require high injection rate, maximum precision and ultra-fast cycles with the lowest energy consumption.
- Larger mould area: 730 x 730 mm
- Injection rate: 3,850 cm³ (1,000 m/s)
- Full overlap of movements. Save up to 30% in the cycle times.
- Higher plasticising capacity: 110 g/s (PS)
- Dry cycle: 1.9 s
- Water-cooled torque motor during plasticising process.
- Up to 80% reduction in heat generation.
- High accuracy of all movements due to the use of optical encoder and high precision servomotors.
- Offline system for filtering, providing longer service life and efficiency for the hydraulic system.
- Movements on the clamping and extraction units through servomotors.
- Moog servo valve for injection control
- Pressure accumulators for high speed injection
Main Technical Features
|ROMI ES 300|
|Controlmaster||-||CM20 multitouch 19'' Full HD|
|Mould clamping force||t||300|
|Maximum opening stroke||mm||650|
|Mould height (maximum x minimum)||mm||730 x 200|
|Space between columns (horiz. x vert.)||mm||730 x 730|
Consult an expert
Need more information about this product? Send a request or call us on +003455453455